General Members: All trekking agencies registered with the Government of Nepal can apply for the general membership of Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN). TAAN New Membership fee of Rs 15,000 for general membership which has to be renewed every year by paying renewal fee of Rs 2500. Interested companies are required to submit following documents:
- Official request letter in the letter pad of the agency signed by the key person and with stamp.
- License to operate trekking business issued by the Department of Tourism (DoT) under the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Business registration certificate issued by the Department of Small and Cottage Industries.
- PAN/VAT Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company issued by the Office of the Company Registrar.
- License issued by the Nepal Rastra Bank for foreign exchange transactions.
- Citizenship certificate of owner/chief executive of the agency and recent photograps of shareholders
TAAN executive committee will approve the membership after going through the documents.